靜網PWA視頻評論

涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達

2024年01月04日

- txt下載

涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達
作為一名合格的職場人士,我想也許我們應該多加註意涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達。以下是百分網小編給大家帶來涉外禮儀詞語,以供參閱。
涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達
Your Honor Mr. Mayor :Your Honon 同Your Excellency一樣,用以尊稱高級官員,“閣下”的意思
歡迎/開幕/閉幕詞 welcome /opening/closing speech/adress
致開/閉幕詞deliver/make an opening/closing speech
簽字儀式signing ceremony
友好訪問goodwill visit
宣布開幕 declare ...open ;declarethe commencement of...
宣布閉幕declare...the conclusion /closing of...
發表熱情友好講話make a warm and friendly speech
熱情洋溢的歡迎詞gracious speech of welcome
尊敬的市長先生Respected /respectable/honorable Mr.Mayor
陛下Your /His / Her Majesty
殿下Your/His /Her Highness/Excellency /Royal Highness
閣下YOUr/His /Her Hornor/Excellency
夫人Madam
東道國host country
值此.......之際on the occasion of
以........的名義in the name of
由衷的謝意Heartfelt thanks


涉外交際禮儀詞語的英語表達


您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題.
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法.
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鐘.
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去.
I will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句.
Sorry for the interruption but
當然可以!
By all means.
怎麼都行!
Whatever you say.
我沒有異議.
I have no objection.
我方對這個問題有異議.
We take exception to this question.
我們高興地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你們上午談的怎樣?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的'答覆.
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書.
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
糾纏這個問題.
Entangle this issue.
提倡節約
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
為了國家的繁榮
For the sake of national property
經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象.
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注視
Keep close watch on
促進密切合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation


涉外商務禮儀詞語的英語表達


Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性會談
Talks at working level
對口會談
Counterpart talks
議程項目
Items on the agenda
主題
Theme
議題
Topic for discussion
雙方商定的議程
Schedule mutually agreed upon
開幕會議
Opening session
全體會議
Plenary session
開場白
Introduction
情況介紹
Presentation
小組討論
Panel discussion
同有關單位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一輪會談
One round of talks
決議
Resolution
諒解備忘錄
Memorandum of understanding
現在開會。
I declare the meeting open.
請…發言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
我的介紹完了,謝謝!
That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先說這麼多。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要說的就是這些。
That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鐘。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。

收藏

相關推薦

清純唯美圖片大全

字典網 - 試題庫 - 元問答 - 简体 - 頂部

Copyright © cnj8 All Rights Reserved.