靜網PWA視頻評論

關於餐廳吃飯的情景會話

2023年10月09日

- txt下載

篇一:情景口語對話-餐廳吃飯
簡單對話:
Waiter: Are you ready to order now?
Guest: Yes.
Waiter: What would you like for your main dish?
Guest: One garden salad and one beef steak is ok.
Waiter: Ok, then which kind of salad dressing do you like?
Guest: French dressing.
Waiter: And how would you like your steak done?
Guest: Steak with black pepper sauce, medium well.
Waiter: Wait a moment please.
Waiter: Ok, and anything else, sir?
Guest: May I have a glass of red wine, please?
Waiter: Of course.
Guest: And that’s all, thank you.
主菜前的開胃食品(starters)、主菜(main dishes)、甜點(desserts)及飲料(beverages)。菜單上的價格一般包括了稅款。
常用菜單單詞:
漢堡 Burger 三明治 Sandwich
湯類 Soup
豬肉 Pork
牛肉 Beef
羊肉 Lamb 禽蛋類 Poultry and Eggs
豆腐類 Tofu
魚和海鮮 Fish and Seafood
面、粉及配菜類 Noodles, Pasta and Side Dishes
麵包類 Bread and Pastries
甜品及其他西點 Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts
沙拉 Salads
蔬菜類 Vegetables
菇菌類Mushrooms
果汁 Juice 啤酒 Beer
葡萄酒 Wine
白蘭地 Brandy
威士忌 Whisky 金酒 Gin
朗姆酒 Rum
伏特加 Vodka
龍舌蘭 Tequila
啤酒 Beer
雞尾酒 Cocktails
冰品 Ice
補充句子:
Check, please! 請結帳。 It's on me = Let me get it. 我來付。
主食、小吃 Rice, Noodles and Local Snacks Can I have the menu?
Bring me the menu, please.
請給我一份菜單
Would you like anything to drink?
您想喝點什麼嗎?
I』d like to have / try some ……
是的,我想嘗嘗……
I』d like my steak rare / medium / well-done. 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。
We need a couple more minutes to decide. 我們要待會再點。
I haven』t decided yet.
我還沒想好。
What do you recommend?
你推薦什麼菜?
What are the specials?
今天有什麼特色菜?
Well, …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受歡迎,而且……也不錯。
篇二:餐廳英語情景對話
餐廳英語情景對話
1)
Waiter: How many in your party?
服務員:您幾位?
Customer: Four
顧客:四位
Waiter: This way, please.
服務員:這邊請。
Waiter: Are you ready to order?
服務員:可以點菜了嗎?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顧客:請給我我們一會兒時間好嗎?
Waiter: Sure.
服務員:當然可以
詞彙: be ready to do … 準備好做某事 order:點(菜,飲料,動詞)
2)
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?(what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你們這兒有什麼? [今天早晨 不說today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
3)
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
補充:在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Would you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎?請問您想喝茶嗎?
不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
Hey, uh-huh, Hold on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms.
二.基本待客英語
一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3 Would you ~
4. Shall I ~?
只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。
1. 自己要做什麼事時,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please?
我能知道你的名字嗎?(請問尊姓大名)
May I have your check-out time, please?
請問您什麼時候結帳離開?
May I see your passport, please?
請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?
May I know your nationality, please?
請問您的國籍是什麼?
2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
請您填寫這張表格好嗎?
Could you write that down, please?
請您寫下來好嗎?
Could you draft the fax, please?
請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?
Could you hold the line, please?
請不要掛電話好嗎?
3. 詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? (would like 。。。要,想要。。。)
請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
請問您要搭計程車嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
請問您介意坐在這裡嗎?
只要在疑問詞後加「Would you ~」,就可以提出大部分的詢問。
When would you like to visit Kunshan?
請問您想要何時參觀崑山?
Where would you like to have lunch?
請問您想在哪裡用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
請問您想何時用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
請問您想和誰聯絡?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
請問您喜歡哪一種房間?
How would you like to settle your bill?
請問您的賬單如何處理?
How long would you like to stay?
請問您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
請問您要買幾張票?
4. 在提供建議協助、徵求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains?
請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?
Shall I draw you a map?
請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
請問要我為您安排預約嗎?
二)招呼語
Good morning. (用於中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用於中午至下午六點以前)
Good evening. (用於下午六點過後)
1)拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說「No.」,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can』t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。
篇三:餐廳英語情景對話_必備
餐廳英語情景對話
Dialogue 1
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t. 沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會儘量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are. 給您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow
by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.) 過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please. 結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and
a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir? 還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please. 請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裡?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生? B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard. 我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me. 對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like
them. 再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I
find it? 啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude
Restaurant. 大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here? 離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,
if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome. 不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人
A:Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是? B:Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙? A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。 B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant
Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎?請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
二.基本待客英語
(一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:
1. May I ~
2.Could you ~
3.Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。
1自己要做什麼事時,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please? 請問尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please? 請問您什麼時候結帳離開?
May I see your passport, please? 請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?
May I know your nationality, please? 請問您的國籍是什麼?
2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 請您填寫這張表格好嗎?
Could you write that down, please? 請您寫下來好嗎?
Could you draft the fax, please? 請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?
Could you hold the line, please? 請不要掛電話好嗎?
3. 詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 請問您要搭計程車嗎?
Would you mind sitting here? 請問您介意坐在這裡嗎?
** 只要在疑問詞後加「Would you ~」,就可以提出大部分的詢問。
When would you like to visit Kunshan? 請問您想要何時參觀崑山?
When would you like to have lunch? 請問您想在哪裡用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 請問您想何時用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 請問您想和誰聯絡?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 請問您喜歡哪一種房間?
How would you like to settle your bill? 請問您的賬單如何處理?
How long would you like to stay? 請問您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 請問您要買幾張票?
4. 在提供建議協助、徵求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?
Shall I draw you a map? 請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 請問要我為您安排預約嗎?
(二)招呼語
Good morning. (用於中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用於中午至下午六點以前)
Good evening. (用於下午六點過後)
在這些招呼語的後面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.
中午好,先生,歡迎光臨麗嘉酒店
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?
後面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。這裡是服務台,請問您需要服務嗎?
(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

收藏

相關推薦

清純唯美圖片大全

字典網 - 試題庫 - 元問答 - 简体 - 頂部

Copyright © cnj8 All Rights Reserved.